Dear Patients and Friends!
Each time you call to schedule an appointment you will be asked specific screening questions. Please don’t be frustrated with this; we are doing it for your protection as well as ours and any other patients in the office while you are there.
We will only allow those who have appointments into the office. We are responsible for tracking each and every individual that enters the office each day. If you want to talk with us about something, schedule an appointment or just have a question please call, text or email rather than popping in. This may seem unfriendly, but it is absolutely necessary during an active pandemic.
We will continue to limit the number of patients being seen at the same time to help facilitate adequate physical distancing. However, on any occasion there may be between 3-4 patients in the reception area at once.
We ask that you:
- Wear a mask into the office (if you don’t have your own one will be provided for you).
- There will be a hand sanitizing station for your to use as you walk into the office.
- Please remember to keep an appropriate distance between you and Christina or Nicole when you approach the front desk.
- When you get to the front desk your temperature will be taken (infrared no touch) and you will be asked the same series of screening questions as you were on the phone.
Here is what we continue to do in order to help keep everyone safe from Covid-19 when they visit our office:
- We will be using new extra oral suction devices that remove aerosols generated with cleaning and treatment.
- Anyone directly involved with our treatment will be wearing N-95 masks, clean gowns, eye protection and gloves.
- I have installed medical grade air filtration systems in the office that will be running continuously.
- We will continue to practice the highest standards of infection control by sterilizing all instruments after use, disinfecting all surfaces with FDA approved cleaners.
- We will, as much as practical, adhere to physical distancing. This is probably the most difficult part for me as I won’t be able to shake hands and give hugs 🙂
I want to sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding as we all adjust to the “new normal.” We all want nothing more than for everything to get back to normal. Hopefully, with the new vaccines and continued adherence to all precautions, life will be back to normal by the next summer. As always, we will do our level best to accommodate your needs during this difficult time.
To Your Health!